Friday, June 18, 2010

Faster hair Growth, Vitmans.. the works?

im 18 years old



and i wanna grow my hair out i cut it show and deff regret it. i asked my mom about ideas and she handed me this bottle of pills. Its not a brand name but i guess there basically vitamin pills. Well hmm now that i look at the bottle its called "basic's Nutritional support for your skin, Hair and Nails.



my mom said it should help my hair grow im iffy about alot of things but i looked at the back and its like any other vitamin thing iv read its got a nice giant list of vitamins and such like A,C,D,E B6, B12, iron, zinc and alot more im not gonna list.



so any tips? or just go for it?



Faster hair Growth, Vitmans.. the works?

Normal hair growth in healthy individuals is one and one-fourth to one and one-half inches per month and no amount of vitamins is going to change this. They may add to your overall general health and the health of your hair but they will not make your hair grow faster, just maybe grow healthier. The supplement I use for hair, skin and nails is Nioxin Recharging Complex. Like I said, healthier, not faster. There are no magic pills to make hair grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish