Friday, June 18, 2010

Can i make my black hair alil lighter??

I dyed my hair black a while ago and its gettin time to do sometin again, Because my roots are startin to show. I like the dark hair ., but i want it just a shade or two lighter. i'm goin for a really dark brown. if i put i dark brown dye in my already black hair will it lighten it to the shade i want or will the black over power it??? What do i do ?



Can i make my black hair alil lighter??

it will not lighten the black, you can either go to a salon and have them lighten it for you with bleach or you can start dyeing it dark brown and let it grow out, keep in mind it is very damaging to your hair to bleach out color and very hard to get black out especialy



Can i make my black hair alil lighter??

well if yr rootz r showing it could mean that you have 2 dye yr hair again.make sure it's hhe colour u want though or it could just b a wast of money!good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish