Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scene Hair? but calmed down a bit?

I want to get "scene" hair.



but I want it calmed down a bit



so my mom will let me get it.



what do i tell the person doing my hair?



and any pics to show her?



Scene Hair? but calmed down a bit?

Ask for really short and choppy layers.



Always part your hair to the side and have your bangs sweeping.



Mine even cover my one eye totally.



If you want to get it colored I would suggest getting either a light color on top and dark underneath



Or vise versa



it all depends on your natural hair color and what color you want your hair to be.



Have fun and make it your own too.



=]]



Scene Hair? but calmed down a bit?

omg..I was asking the same thing..even though im not a scene kid..i love the hair....



Scene Hair? but calmed down a bit?

just get some sideswept bangs and lots of layers. just tell that to the lady and when you go home get some hair gel and tease the top of your head, and straighten the bottom. and boom...scene hairr!



=)



Scene Hair? but calmed down a bit?

just go to photobucket and type in scene hair.



find one you like and show it to your hairdresser.



but to be honest, i'd try a tad bit of originality.



it never hurt anyone.



and scene is so 2004, grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish