Friday, June 18, 2010

Can someone please help me! this is about hair bleach, really need help?

I have black curly hair and i want to have blue streaks. I once tried this without the bleach, but it didnt work. I was told that I'd have to bleach those certain parts of my hair. So i bought the bleach and it came with a conditioning toner. I know how add the bleach in, but i dont know what color it should be when its done. and since my hair is naturally black should the color be golden or like a blonde color?



Also, I'm not bleaching the roots of my hair just like somewhere in the middle near the end. and after i bleach it how do i put the rinse on only those certain parts? Do i put it everywhere in my hair since its only gonna show on the light parts anyway?



Can someone please help me! this is about hair bleach, really need help?

whatever you do dont leav it in for 1 hour my friend did and wen he brushed it ,it fell out. if you want it realy light do it for like 30 minuts. i always dye my hair crazy colors and have to bleach it but i only leav it in for 20 minuts just dont put it in and watch t.v. then youll leav it long and forget. watch it very good because bleach is realy realy strong. stronger then hair dye i hope this was helpfull. if you want more help i sugest you go to your local salon or to a sally's beauty suply .



Can someone please help me! this is about hair bleach, really need help?

it will probably be a golden blonde if ur going from such a dark color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish