Sunday, June 20, 2010

Has any one notice sense Anna Nicole's mothers been on TV she has dyed her hair a bleach blond?

be for anna died when she was talking on the nancy grace show,about her grandson her hair was a darker blond.why do you think she is a bleach blond now.?



Has any one notice sense Anna Nicole's mothers been on TV she has dyed her hair a bleach blond?

I was just noticing that last night. I guess she thinks she looks better like that. Not. Also I think she is trying to live up to being Anna Nicole Smith's mother and be more like her daughter. Not.



Sad family.



Has any one notice sense Anna Nicole's mothers been on TV she has dyed her hair a bleach blond?

Hey, I say more power to her. A lot of people seem to hate her, but I, for one, don't I recently had my hair touched up. She wants to look good for the camera. What's wrong with that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish