Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair...........(pics)?

I want to change my hairstyle. My hairs really thin soi need a cut that will make it appear thicker and give it some shape because right now its just flat and boring and i have a big head so it doesnt help. Anway i need a new cut and maybe new colour, any suggestions on what i should get. heres some old pics the styles just the same as now just a different colour



http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc254...



http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc254...



These are the only pics i have kinda showing the colour my hair is just now (excuse the face :) just look at the hair)



http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc254...



http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc254...



My hair...........(pics)?

i like your hair as it is and you haven't not a big head but if you fancy a change have some layers put in and leave the colour it suits you....



My hair...........(pics)?

I dunno what to do with your hair but you are gorgeous :op



My hair...........(pics)?

I think it looks really nice right now. Maybe you can get some more layers..?



Good Luck =)



My hair...........(pics)?

cut %26amp; blow should to the job.good luck



My hair...........(pics)?

This appears to be yet another 'rate me' posting.



Fishing for compliments!



My hair...........(pics)?

You're hair is fine.



But if you like a new look then maybe you should try dye your hair ?



Btw you are cute.



Edite:



OMG some of you ppl are such a pain in the head!!



It's so annoys when people just ask a simple question %26amp; some of you like to make a big shyt about it... She posted this question about her hair thats all! And if people wanna post for a compliments then so what... Don't bother answering it then!!! Jeeze!



Sorry I posted a question like you too %26amp; they keep saying I just only wants compliments %26amp; it's BS.



My hair...........(pics)?

A long mullet-cut. Maybe 2-3 inches on top, and 6-8 on the bottom. get the bottom part layered a bit, and kinda mess the top up a bit with hairgel.



P.S You're truly gorgeous, and i don't think you have a big head :P



My hair...........(pics)?

i think you look really nice and pretty, but i like your hair just the way it is.



x



My hair...........(pics)?

perhaps a few layers put in? your pretty!



My hair...........(pics)?

Go darker for a change, maybe a little shorter.



Maybe something like this...



http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image...



Go wild %26amp;%26amp; have fun. It can always grow back! :-D



My hair...........(pics)?

Wow, pretty girl. I think you should shave it all off. ;)



My hair...........(pics)?

haha sorry I'm just here laughing at someone saying, "oh she's just fishing for compliments", jealous much? Ah maybe you can only post pics on here looking for advice if you're ugly!! Is that how it is now.



Anyway back to your Q, yes you are pretty, large head? No. thin hair? No. I like the fringe, it suits you, so maybe get a bit of volume going with large rollers in at night or something. xx



My hair...........(pics)?

u have really nice hair now but if u want to change it id suggest lots of choppy layers..maybe some color or highlights..or lowlights.



you can also go for a choppy pixie cut but if thats too extreme,, make it a bit shorter with loads of layers.



good luck!



x



My hair...........(pics)?

I think your hair is lovely and your face is too!!!!



Go to your hairdressers and just ask them to sex it up a little. A long blunt fringe with some chunky choppy layers and a really dark panel on one side like a dark chocolate colour. There is so much you could do with youre barnett!!! Go and have some fun with it!!!! X



My hair...........(pics)?

When youre blowdrying your hair, turn your head over and dry the underside, later use a cylinder brush under it from the roots to the tips, giving it volume. And try not make a definite part.



My hair...........(pics)?

i think ur hair is gawgusss!! use a volumizing cream if u want tho!



My hair...........(pics)?

i think your hair looks fine as it is.



its a nice colour with a great shape to it.



i say you leave it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish