Friday, June 18, 2010

SCeNE HaiR!?!?

hey i know ur probably tired of ppl asking for haircut ideas but im really looking into the scene hair look...i think its AWESOME!! can u show me some pics



(my hair is very short, like above my shoulders/where my neck meets my shoulders..) LoL...thanks soo much ppl!!! luv yaa



SCeNE HaiR!?!?

go for not alot of length taken off, but really short layers like lacey mosley from flyleaf. and side bangs.



SCeNE HaiR!?!?

My hair is about that length and my hair is scene I got the idea from other ppl! Just go online and go to www.photobucket.com they always got stuff there just type in scene hair!



SCeNE HaiR!?!?

Search on google and TaLkInG lIke ThIs is very annoying.



SCeNE HaiR!?!?

easy just



have your hair



in layers and razored coppy



at the top



%26amp;%26amp;



a fringe layers and thinned to



go on photobucket and look up scene hair



derr



SCeNE HaiR!?!?

this was me a couple months ago



http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/...



try one of those, they are way cool, way scene, but not wayy extreemee!



this is me currently



http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish