Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm getting my haircut and i need a picture to show my hairstylist, but I cant find one like I

I want my hair a little bit longer than my shoulders and I want bangs a little longer than my eyes. Can anybody please help me find a picture?



I'm getting my haircut and i need a picture to show my hairstylist, but I cant find one like I want my hair.

bangs like this but a diff. length.



http://www.hairresources.com/images/sce/...



I'm getting my haircut and i need a picture to show my hairstylist, but I cant find one like I want my hair.

http://www.thehairstyler.com/



you upload a picture and it lets you choose different styles,and colors.its awesome.



if you dont like that site,look up virtual hairstyles,and you will find something cool!



i know there are alot of different websites that let you pick styles and try them on,some even let you makeover your face with makeup,plus find a hair cut!



hope i helped!!!!!!!!!



good luck!



閳借 妯呴埥琛℃▍閳借 妯呴埥琛℃▍閳借 妯呴埥琛℃▍閳借 妯呴埥琛℃▍閳借 妯呴埥琛℃▍閳借 妯呴埥?br>I'm getting my haircut and i need a picture to show my hairstylist, but I cant find one like I want my hair.



I have a list of good and fresh hairstyle websites.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hairstyle . I will send a link of best website where you can find best Hairstyles .



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish