Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thin Hair, help?

I have noticed that my hair is very thin. I know I'm not going bald, but the thinness of my hair is causing my scalp to show through more than I would like.



It shows badly particularly when theres a light shining on my head.



Is there anything I can do?



Thin Hair, help?

Are there signs that you're losing an excessive amount of hair when you wash or brush it, or has it always been thin? If you're getting a lot of fallout, you might want to see your doctor. Maybe you've been under a lot of stress or eating a poor diet, or even taking some medicines that can cause hair loss. If your hair is just naturally thin, try a blunt cut on the ends to make it look thicker, and use a volumizing gel after you shampoo. If you do have a serious hair loss problem, your doctor or dermatologist can prescribe various things to increase the growth. Maybe you just have a hormone imbalance, which is easily corrected. Good luck!



Thin Hair, help?

no



Thin Hair, help?

There is a shampoo I'd recommend trying . .. it's called Nioxen you can get it in a beauty salon or beauty supply store. I know it works because many of my family members use it as well as me (but i use it to help cleanse thoroughly)



Thin Hair, help?

no theirs not really anything you can do for it right now. but i would recommend taking vitamins and maybe a special vitamin just for hair and see if that helps your hair get thicker and stronger. i would also recommend eating healthier and stuff. good luck.



Thin Hair, help?

I don't know how long your hair is or your age, but one way to make this perhaps more chic for you is braids and lots of them, being especially careful when you do them not to promote more hair damage. A girlfriend of mine after trying countless products like rogaine started doing this and now she won't live without her braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish