Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have black/dark brown hair, how can i dye my hair to a light/mediam brown?

I`ve tried dying my hair before but it didnt show that much. Just a lil.



I`ve also tried semi-permanent because i dont really want the roots to show. Couse didnt work.



I DONT want to bleach.



Anyway i can do it?



Should i just try another brand? I know other people who had the same hair color as mines but dyed it brown.



I have black/dark brown hair, how can i dye my hair to a light/mediam brown?

It would be difficult to go from really dark hair to light brown without bleaching. You could use what is known as high lift color which can take you close to the color you are looking for.



Unfortunately, when you are lightening your hair especially quite a bit, semi permanent will not be able to lift the color at all.



It is very difficult to minimize regrowth unless the color is only slighly off from your natural color.



In addition, it can be difficult to get a nice tone when lightening the hair from fairly dark to fairly light. You might want to get a trained hair stylist to help you with this.



I have black/dark brown hair, how can i dye my hair to a light/mediam brown?

If you don't want to bleach your hair, then use a temporary tint rinse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish