Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have a question about a show that was on a couple of years ago.?

People would write in to the show and there were 2 women and a man that would go to there homes and help them with their problems. I know they did some reunion shows and shows about kids that had no hair. It was a very good show and I watched it every day. I think it was a syndicated show, so it was on a lot of channels. I have been thinking about this for weeks and cant remember the name for anything!!



I have a question about a show that was on a couple of years ago.?

I am not sure what show you are talking about but this site has a list of reality shows that have been canceled. Perhaps scanning through it will jog your memory.



http://www.realityshows.com/prioryr.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish