Sunday, June 20, 2010

If you shave your head after stopping drug intake will the new hair be "clean?"?

A relative of mine is trying to turn his life around, according to what I have read so far drugs used in the last 6 months to a year show up in your hair but I also read that it takes 5-7 days for pot to show up in your hair follicles which leads me to my question- if one is not using drugs for some time and starts with fresh hair will the drugs still show up?



If you shave your head after stopping drug intake will the new hair be "clean?"?

yes



If you shave your head after stopping drug intake will the new hair be "clean?"?

The 6 months to a year.... is that just residual traces showing up down toward the end, ot at the roots? If it is lower in the shaft, then I would assume that if he's been clean it would be a good deal then to shave the head. Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish