Friday, June 18, 2010

Silly question time: will an auburn rinse show up at all on black hair?

If so, will it approach the actual auburn color?



Silly question time: will an auburn rinse show up at all on black hair?

it should. when the light hits your hair, you'll have auburn low lights. a friend of mine is persian and has black hair. she uses auburn rinses freqnetly and it looks really pretty on dark hair. you could also try a henna mask on your hair and get similar results with less chemical damage.



Silly question time: will an auburn rinse show up at all on black hair?

Yeah, like the answerer before me said when the light shines on your hair it will shine a auburn colour.



Also a persons black hair can be a cool black (purpley or blue black) or a warm black (a deep dark brown with hard to see, but redder toned)



The warm or coolness of your hair can affect how your skin tone looks by complementing it or not.



Silly question time: will an auburn rinse show up at all on black hair?

It would, but it depends on how porous the hair is. Ex. I have natural blond hair and it does not take hair color very well. I tried to dye underneath of my hair to test it first to see how well it would take color it turned a light purple, and when I braided it it looked like a corn cob. Another time I tried to even have it professionally done so I could look good for my job interview a nice conservative darker shade of something other than blond so I could be taken seriously for once. It didn't even take and they redyed it three times. So I am forever blond. But yes it should give you a hue of reddish tone to your hair. My mother-in-law is a beautician taught me about the porous factor of hair. I would just test it on the underside just to be safe though. Hope that helps.

5 comments:

  1. The hair extensions in Davie is a technique, which is often used for filling in thinning hair and making hair look voluminous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Experience dedicated professionalism with our talented artists. Hair color davie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highlights look best when the stylist uses at least two different shades. Ask for more around your face, they can brighten your complexion.
    Hair cuttery davie fl

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice blog site. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work . Keratin hair straightening davie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice share! Thanks a lot for such a lovely blog posting this time around as well. Manicure davie

    ReplyDelete

 
Fish