Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair cut/dye help!?

I need a hair cut BAD. I let my ex's sister cut my hair and she cut it STRAIGHT ACROSS ((which I can't stand)) so I had to fix it myself.. it was even at first when I fixed it, but now it's kinda jacked up.



I've been searching online for potential haircuts for weeks. I kind of want the scene-girl hair, but I don't want to look like I have a mullet. I kind of want texturey, short, choppy layers, but I know that if I cut my hair any shorter than just past my shoulder's I'll get mad that it won't be long enough. Now I'm kind of leaning more towards a haircut kind of like Alaina Beaton has, only a little more personalized. My problem is, I can't find a decent picture of her hair ANYWHERE!!! And the good pictures there are, don't show all of her hair. Someone help?



Hair cut/dye help!?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7306819@N08...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish