Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

Ok my hair is practically the color that my avatar has. and i am gonna get my hair cut soon. so i also wanna dye my hair. so i have like strawberry-blonde hair. so i wanna put like streaks of red in it. but like what color red? i was gonna go with like a maroon-ish red since it is only gonna be in streaks. What color do you suggest? also any suggestions on how i should get my hair cut.



*i don't wanna get blonde highlights. cuz i wanna darken my hair color a little bit. and i have already tried blonde in my hair it don't even show up. I have only putlight brown streaks in my hair before and i have dyed the tips of my hair black before*



THANX!閳?br>I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?



dye ur hair all black with pink streaks that would be totally HAWT! lol..O and to ur are emo guys hawt! HECK YESS! i agree with you with the nail polish and make up thing. their so hawt but yet have a sensitive side to them because course their emo.but hawt none the less



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

white?!?!?!



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

Keep your hair color natural looking. Dont go with any colors that will take away from your hair and your face and just draw peoples attention to the color of it. Darken it a bit with natural highlights. Keep yourself soft and pretty.



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

If your hair is already red then get brown streaks in it. They are called low-lights instead of highlights. If you get maroon like streaks in it, they will never come out. Brown is a lot easier to get out if you dont end up liking it.



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

Chocolate cherry would look great,it is by nutress(I hope I spelled that right) they have several different shades of red check out your local Walmart or drug store



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

nice natural looking blonde but dont do it your self g



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

Blonde!



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

Sounds like you really like to experiment with colors. Personally, I think colors that extreme will make you look silly and nobody will take you seriously. Try to keep natural colors and that will make your eyes stand out. Eyes are the best feature. Also, I don't know what length your hair is, but long hair is very beautiful when you are tall.



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

black



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

=~~~PICK MY ANSWER!~~~~~



IF YOU ARE A BLOND:



red head:



do not go red head BY YOURSELF, GET IT DONE PROFESSIONALLY. if not you'll look like someone rubbed Cheetos on your head.



Brunette:



you can do this one by yourself it WILL look great.



any weird color:



like i said, BIG NO to blue,green, pink, etc. DO NOT bcuz that will just make you look like an alien from another Galaxy.



.........................................



IF UR A BRUNETTE:



blond:



there are too many blonds in this world. but if you really want to, go to a salon so they can do it.



red head:



you can do this one yourself, the outcome of it is just BEAUTIFUL.



any weird color:



BIG NO to blue,green, pink, etc. DO NOT bcuz that will just make you look like an alien from another Galaxy.



.........................................



IF UR A RED HEAD:



KEEP IT THAT WAY PLEASE, reds are so rare and beutiful.



I need your help! what color should i dye my hair!?

go to www.clairol.com, then go to try it on studio. if u put have a pic of urself, u can try on different hair colors and see how it looks on u before u actually get ur hair colored.



so u can see which one looks good on u b4 u die your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish