Friday, June 18, 2010

What should I do with my hair? (pic for help)?

My picture doesn't really show the length of my hair, but right now its half way between my shoulder and elbow. But I was wondering what color highlights to get, if anyone could help that would be great!



Thanx in advance! =]



What should I do with my hair? (pic for help)?

you should get blonde highlights.....i think your hair would look soooooooooooooooo pretty with blonde highlights. Also you should probably try curling your hair once in a while and putting it up in a bun...that would look fabulous



What should I do with my hair? (pic for help)?

whose pic?



What should I do with my hair? (pic for help)?

get like a dark brown or kinda a light but not to dark and not light!



What should I do with my hair? (pic for help)?

i think you should shave your head, it would match your creepy face.



What should I do with my hair? (pic for help)?

No, I guess you might look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish