Friday, June 18, 2010

I have natural medium blonde hair? I want it to be baby light pink?

Is it possible to get the color without bleaching my hair out and then using pink dye? Is there a dye that is a light pink that will show up in my hair by giving it a tint of baby pink?



I have natural medium blonde hair? I want it to be baby light pink?

if u dont want 2 ruin ur hair, maybe u can add extensions. or u can use washable color gel dat comes out every week. Manic Panic is a good brand, but i dont know if it comes in baby light pink. some advice (im a natural blonde 2) dont permantly die it, it will never get out completly



I have natural medium blonde hair? I want it to be baby light pink?

its up to u what u wanna do but i think it would be nicer to have pink extensions in ur hair..or just pink strands..not the whole thing..



i know someone who dyed her hair from blonde to dark brown [ shoulder length and has pink highlights coming out from underneath ..It looks really nice..



Go to a salon and get it done since ur hair color is already light u dont need to bleach it to get pink



Oh ya and the grl above is me so right..if u permanently dye it pink the color will never go away.. even if u die over it...after a few washes the pink will still start 2 show



I have natural medium blonde hair? I want it to be baby light pink?

manic panic is a good brand, u can buy it at hot topic or spencer gifts %26amp; online at http://www.manicpanic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish