Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's the best brand of hair color?

My hair is naturally black but I'd like some red/auburn tones that will actually show in my dark hair thanks to anyone that can help!!



What's the best brand of hair color?

Clariol, Nice and easy!!!



What's the best brand of hair color?

L'oreal



What's the best brand of hair color?

garnier, wella



What's the best brand of hair color?

Loreal or Wella



What's the best brand of hair color?

Many girls I know now use 'hanna' or henna which is this natural ancient Persian or Egyptian red dye//



There are all these studies linking hair colours with cancer now



What's the best brand of hair color?

Try Black Rose colour Henna powder dye it will last long and no artificial ingredients.Its come from India and freely available



What's the best brand of hair color?

as a hairstylist the best advice i can give you is to stay away from box color(drugstore) and henna . with box color you never know the result . and henna although it is natural it coats your hair so that moisture and nutrients cant enter thus resulting in dry brittle hair. to find a hairstylist you can trust start with a shampoo blow dry if they do a good job and offer good advice that you can understand about hair color than give them a try. my favorite hair color is framesi because it has very good results and its from milano italy the fashion capital of the world!!!



What's the best brand of hair color?

LOREAL.



What's the best brand of hair color?

the Italian color lines are superior. Especially with lifting dark or resistant tones. I suggest " Framesi ", my personal favorite but also look for "Shwartzkoff" as well as " Alfa Parf" Your color will all ways be rich,shiny,and beautiful.



What's the best brand of hair color?

I think I've tried most of them, at least it feels like it. The one I like the best is Garnier 100. The color is rich, doesn't fade and looks very natural. I would highly recommend it and it isn't very expensive. Don't judge hair color by its price.



What's the best brand of hair color?

The Clairol Herbal Essences. I love that stuff.



What's the best brand of hair color?

clairol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish