Thursday, November 26, 2009

Was sick,now my hair skin and nails are so dry n ideals what i can do?

I was taking medications that made me even sicker.I have lost a lot of vitamins and it truly shows ,my nails,hair and skin feel so brittle! I drink lots of water i eat right. but right now i can't take my multi vitamin "they make me sick to my stomach"any advise in how and with what i can build myself back up?



Was sick,now my hair skin and nails are so dry n ideals what i can do?

you should include a regime of applying creams and lotions that contain Hyaluronic acid as this holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water leaving the skin feeling moist and smooth. Avoid applying water to the skin as this will only make your skin dryer. avoiding the sun is also something else that will help with dry skin. basically for creams you need to be looking at one that has a low water and high oil content. vitamin a will also help when applied and taken internally.



you can find more information at



http://www.nutrition4yourskin.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish