Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have dark hair so ALL the hair on my arms shows and I have alot of it?

any way I can make it less noticable???



I have dark hair so ALL the hair on my arms shows and I have alot of it?

you actually have a few different options, depending on how much time and/or money you want to spend...



1) going in the sun (or a tanning bed) will do to the hair on your arms what it does to the hair on your head...make it lighter. i always notice my arm hair much less in the summer because not only am i tan (the hair blends in more), but the hair itself gets lighter.



2)getting it bleached will also make it lighter, but depending on the color and tone of your skin, it could look very unnatural and fake. this probably wouldn't be the BEST choice, but it can be done.



3)lastly, and i what i would recommend most, would be to wax it off. believe it or not, waxing your arms is not nearly as painfull as doing areas of your face or bikini area. the skin is much less sensitive on your arms. it wont grow back thicker, like some people say...it will actually grow back thinner and more sporadic. your arms will feel much smoother, and i find that it makes my arms look thinner! you could also shave, but shaving your arms is like shaving your legs...you'll get stubble in 24 hours. waxing, however, last at LEAST a month, usually.



I have dark hair so ALL the hair on my arms shows and I have alot of it?

bleach it... you can actually dye your hair on your arms (use the bleach that you would use for your hair) and this'll strip that dark colour away... another thing you could do is shave it off... or cut it really short. my grandma doesn't like hair so she used to burn the hair off her arms and legs (which i think is really sick and i DONT recommend it) and now she doesn't have any hair whatsoever. but yea i 'd bleach it.



I have dark hair so ALL the hair on my arms shows and I have alot of it?

Yes, you can bleach it...or you can just decide to accept your body the way it is, and embrace yourself. Any man who can not look over that, need not be YOUR man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish