Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

I'm not a fan of Miley cyrus but her hair is pretty, so o well!



I like her really long hair when its on her show.



Its pretty waves.



So is their any way to get it with my hair?



My hair-



http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/...



Kinda waves-



http://cdn.channel.aol.com/ch_kids/miley...



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

you could but you would have to grow your hair out first.



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

Yea go for it



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

no ur hair needs to be longer or else u would probably burn ur scalp with the iron



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

Her hair is about one inch past her shoulders and the rest is extensions and add on pieces. There is a line of add on pieces that Jessica Simpson makes that most wig websites carry. They clip on with small combs.



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

I know a way you can get those loose waves. Just email me and tell me what type (curly, relaxed, etc.) of hair you have and I'll help you out



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

i have short blonde hair.but with waves like hers.this takes about 15 minutes to an hour. just use a wide barrel curling iron but you need to grow your hair out about 2 more inches at least.



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

i think that sort of waves would look better if you grew your hair a few more inches til it was farther past your chin. also, i really like jessica biel's wavy hair which is about shoulder length and i think it would work for your hair:



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



to get your hair like that you should buy a curling iron or use volumizing moose which will also make it hold curl better and put it up into a bun



hope this helped [:



Beachy waves for short hair?Pics?

Sure.



I'm a guy with hair a little bit longer than yours and what I use to get Beachy waves is



get a spray bottle %26amp; fill it up about half way up with water.



add 4 teaspoons of Sea Salt



2 tablespoons of some kind of leave in conditioner.



Shake it up and spray into wet hair and scrunch till it drys.



Let air dry DO NOT BLOW DRY.



and U'll get beachy waves here is a before and after pic of my hair.



p.s. it looks shorter when you make it wavy as u'll see %26amp; these are more of the messy beach waves but I hope I helped = )



BEFORE:



http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w196/...



AFTER:



http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w196/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish