Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair issue....trouble with pin curls...?

It'll be 21st b-day on feb. 26 (the same day as Johnny Cash...I know, I'm a lucky girl.) and my friends band Cash'd Out (A J.C. Cover band) will be playing a show...I want my hair to be perfect 50's. But I'm having trouble with pin curls. I'm looking for tutorials or maybe an alternative style to practice before the big day. Any help appreciated.



Hair issue....trouble with pin curls...?

I found a few websites for you on pin curls. I hope one of these sites can help you out. Happy Birthday and have fun! :)



Hair issue....trouble with pin curls...?

It seem like you need help to me do you know any boby that do hair if not go to the beauty supply store in get you a bun in put that in a pretty way they wont even notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish