Sunday, November 29, 2009

My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok, so I have pencil-straight hair. It's totaly cool and stuff, but I can never seem to curl it!!!!!!!!! I want those big sexy curls they show in mags, but my hair's hardcore thick and long, and it just won't hold curl. Any suggestions would be welcomed!!!!



HELP ME!!!



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hairspay then use a barrel curler leave the iron on ur hair 4 about 8 secs



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have this problem too :(



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well if i were you i would ask my hair dresser if she knows and good sprays to put in be for you curl it or something!



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

just put some rollers on it and put it in some hot water and spray some hair spary on it.and let it dry and it should come out right okay gurl



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i have the exact same kind of hair. really, unless you have it done in a salon you wont be able to do much. alot of times i try putting gel or mousse or anything in my hair to make it stay curly, but by the time i get to school its already becoming straight again. so if you want big sexy curls, i think the only way to get it is in a salon. sorry if its not what you wanted to hear, but i hope it helps you.



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

put some gel on then get rollers and leave it on overnight or just get the self haeting rollers it works



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

if you hav a curling iron make sure the heat is on HI then hold it for about a minute. while the hairs on the iron spritz a lil hairspray on it. also at salons and beauty colleges they can give you a permanent curl, those big loose curls you were talking about just describe it or bring in a pic. and they can do it. plus thers cute styles u can do without curls but they are nice to hav.



hope i helped



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

what i do is buy some hot rollers [ they work really great ] and plug them in for about 15-20 mins before you go to bed. take a comb and hairspray the parts BEFORE you put them in. keep them in overnight and in the morning you will have lucious locks. just add some light hairspray in the morning if it frizzes or to keep the volume.



My HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

It'll curl better if you do it wet. It takes a while to dry, but use rollers like the little old ladies use. You can get them in any size you want. Wet styling is stronger and lasts longer than heat styling. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish