Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

I use a show bow so my hair is back. I dont wear jewlery aside from the pins that go on the neck tie thing arond your shirt.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Small studs only.



Lony dangly earrings or big hoops are not acceptable as they can be distracting and can come out if you fall off.



The dangly kinds with fish-hook backs can get caught in a horses foot as well.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

you can wear studs only, NO dangly earings, they distract the judges AND if you fall or anything, they can rip out



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Earring are acceptable as long as they are a stud type and not the long dangle kind. You do not want anythng that shows any excessive movement. I sometimes were earrings at the bigger breed shows, and sometimes do not at the smaller open shows. Just depends on my mood at the moment.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Yes you can wear small discreet studs only, but you may feel happier without.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

well, mabye...I would'nt wear ones that are important to you emoitonally or anything becous theres allways the possibility that things like that will fall out when you're riding.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

yes, it should not be a problem.



and if it was just studs I doubt anyone would notice.....



if you still have doubts ask your trainer,or someone in charge of the show.



--Broken



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

I would think small studs would be fine



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Yes just nothing to noticable!



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

studs



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

only th lil ones.. studs- i think they're called.. dont wear hoops dangles or anything like that



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Yep....you've already heard it a bunch. Small and understated is just fine. Now, for western pleasure....I've seen girls wear bigger post earrings....Montana Silver, or some such thing....big enough to cover the entire ear lobe or so.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

I guess u could wear studs but i think if u would fall and hit ur head on the ground it would be better to not have them in



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

If it is only studs I would say it would be fine, but no earings would be better. I think the judge would feel that way too.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

It's okay as long as they are studs. However, something too bright or sparkly will distract the judges.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Most of them just studs, but they don't allow dangly earings, so, if you make sure that you don't wear the dangly ones, you'll be fine : )



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

You can but i would studs instead of danglies



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

No dangly ones. I ware a pair of horse shoe ones that go with my pin.



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

studs only



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

Studs is the only earring allowed. dangling earrings can be dangerous for both you and the horse. If they fall out a horse can step on them and could hurt the frog of their foot. It could get stuck in the saddle pad or your shirt and could be ripped out. I usually wear about an inch in diameter studded earrings to shows. They are shiny and attract the judge enough to get you noticed!



Can I wear earrings to a horse show?

yeah- small studs should be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish