Sunday, November 29, 2009

What colour would i suit, hair?

I'm getting hair done soon



I really want to get it dyed aswell and that



but not really sure what like.



I was thinking about having blonde put in hair in random places at the front etc.



Now I'm wondering what people think i should do.



styles and colours open to suggestion.



I'm 15, nearly 16



and love the scene look



I have hazel eyes



brown longish hair



medium skin colour



I will show pics so you can make a proper opinion if you leave your emails, as i dont really wish to put a pic of me on here



thanks



x



What colour would i suit, hair?

you should get blonde or light brown highlights and extentions that go to the middle of your back. that would be really pretty



What colour would i suit, hair?

i say a light brown straightened look would be hott in my standards (not being offensive just my opinion) dont be scared im under 18 anyways



What colour would i suit, hair?

I think light brown fine weaves of highlights would look lovely by the way you described yourself...just enough to make it look lightened by the sun...good luck..



What colour would i suit, hair?

I think that blonde put randomly in your hair would look nice, as long as it's more on the dark blonde side. Light blonde streaks could look tacky. If you want to dye your hair, why not try a reddish brown? It could look really pretty with your skin and eyes. Just suggestions.



What colour would i suit, hair?

If you have brown hair, I strongly advise NOT to go for blonde highlights. People think it looks good, but to be honest, some gorgeous chocolate brown, or red tint, looks so much better for natural brunettes skin tones. If you like scene, however, maybe dying sections different colours, like red, purple, maybe blue if you bleach the section first, may look cool.



What colour would i suit, hair?

show a pic



What colour would i suit, hair?

purple



or



black with red highlights



:)



What colour would i suit, hair?

from descipt you hot as you are i'm 17 by the way didn't want to creep you out



What colour would i suit, hair?

You should put 2 different colors + your natural color.



Why not go with a "bronze" color, that will be shiny, yet subtile and one that will be 2 tones lighter then yours? The mix would be dazzling ;)



What colour would i suit, hair?

Why stop there? Go Britney and take things in your own hands! I loved Sinead and the Vulcan Chick from Star Trek Movie...go for it. Hair's for squares!



What colour would i suit, hair?

i say first be natral and keep your original hair but if you realy want to here is my opinion do a brown or black light or dark dark will stand out more and then very thin highlights blonde and redish pink or blonde and purpleish blue



looks very nice on anyone especisaly your age and eyes and skin



What colour would i suit, hair?

If you have have really healthy hair i would`nt mess about with it ( you will be glad in the long run ) the healthier the longer it will take to go grey when you `re older . i`m 50 ( female) and even if i say so my self i get away with being 37 and never put a colour on my hair and i still have healthy shiney hair ( brunette).....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish